On-site office Emergency Management Training
A team approach to emergencies has been proven to be the most effective in recognition and management of medical emergencies. The state dental board recommends emergency simulation training with a written emergency protocol specific to your office. Our on-site emergency management courses can be adjusted to meet the demands and schedule of your facility. This course will put systems in place for you and your staff so that the sedation protocol will be safer and more effective. Through didactic and hands on training, your staff will learn comprehensive team approach techniques to manage office based medial emergencies and develop their confidence and skills. Our staff will ensure your office is set up to meet state dental board standards.
Training is comprehensive and can be tailored to your specific needs. Some of the topics covered are as follow:
- Review of pre-operative evaluation and anesthesia related forms
- Review of Emergency Kit and the right emergency drugs for you based on your clinical familiarity
- Review of Emergency Algorithms
- Treatment of Simulated Emergencies
- Office Emergency protocol Evaluation
- Manikin Training in Airway Management
- Ambu Bag Mask Ventilation
- Oral/Nasal airways
- AED, CPR, PALS and ACLS review
We have designed this unique training model that ensures a low client to instructor ratio and is comprised of interactive didactics and simulated case scenarios with manikins. Our clients receive the highest quality of emergency and sedation training offered in the industry.