ACLS & Airway Management for Dentists, Heart Code Online Key
A blended learning option that offers the flexibility to complete the cognitive portion, Part 1, online through the AHA’s only approved website. Southwest Sedation Education then offers the flexibility of scheduling the practice, Part 2, and testing, Part 3, session at one of our continuing education programs regularly scheduled. You may also call (214) 643-6294 to schedule your skills check.
Audience: This course is appropriate for dentists and assisting staff.
Objectives: At the conclusion of this program, participants should be able to:
- Recognize and initiate early management of peri-arrest conditions that may result in cardiac arrest or complicate resuscitation outcome;
- Manage cardiac or respiratory arrest until return of spontaneous circulation and respiration, termination of resuscitation or transfer of care;
- Recognize other life threatening clinical situations and provide effective initial care and transfer to reduce disability and death;
- Describe & demonstrate a variety of techniques for maintaining oxygenation;
- Recognition, anticipation and maintenance of difficult airways
Faculty: American Heart Association® Certified ACLS Instructors